Monday, August 29, 2011

House Blessing with Sunflowers

THIS PAINTING IS SOLD
This is the latest painting posted on my blog--see the  few other paintings below showing how I got to this point---.This may or may not be done---I have to live with it a while before i know. :-)   I plan to paint more sunflowers as I have several set-ups to pick from.
I am taking off work tomorrow and starting a new sunflower painting.This one shall be sunflowers in a glass vase---then i think I'm going to paint some small paintings with wild flowers,

11 comments:

  1. You've done a beautiful job on this, Char! I'm looking forward to seeing more of them... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teresa--appreciate so much, your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Charlotte, I love the warmth, very inviting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful painting, Charlotte!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nina--thank you---so glad u stuck it out to post a comment---I was so happy when i could comment! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous painting....glad I found your blog eventually!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie--thanks for stopping by! Thanks for your sweet comment-- come back often---i babble lots here. lol

    ReplyDelete