Saturday, September 3, 2011

KANSAS (On the Easel)

First pass --figuring out my colors--this can be changed as I kept everything soft--still is in the uglies, but what I have done today will make the next session easier as I can zero in on the details--I may still change the back ground--- I may put something on the table--I have yet to create my darkest dark and lightest lights--this is still at a very beginning stage--I am a long way from the "magic", and I know that if it doesn't work , I can delete and it will be like it never was here! lol -I really like having a blog--I  can think out loud --I still feel like sunflowers have such "personalities" like they are little ballerinas-they bow and twirl. Don't know if I  can paint tomorrow as we are having a family dinner at my nieces--that will be fun --so I will paint when I get home or Monday or Tuesday as I am off till Wednesday. Hope everyone has a great holiday!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying seeing you develop your paintings, Char! Have a great holiday and painting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teresa--I am glad you are enjoying it! We got home a little earlier and I found I just want to "crash"--so no painting tonite--will start the good fight tomorrow.. Hope your holiday is joy filled and Happy painting to you too. xxoo

    ReplyDelete