Monday, September 5, 2011

Still On the Easel (Kansas)

Changed the bkrd. I couldn't  live with what I had --Got started on the sunflowers at the top--still will put something on the table--maybe sunflowers or something---I wanted to get to the vase but just got tired after eating so thought i would photo --I like to do that, I can see what is working and what isn't. One more day to paint-tomorrow, then back to work on Wednesday- Hope i can get it all painted then I can see where I am--aargh--its changing -changing changing--please know (I'm sure u do) this is not near finished. In real life my background looks more bluer purpler--not photographing like it really is.

2 comments:

  1. It's looking good! :) It'll be a beauty, I'm sure.

    Regarding the photography, I know your pain. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teresa--I just got out of bed, I'm itching to get started again---i will keep posting as i go. Glad you stopped by.xxxxo

    ReplyDelete