Saturday, August 20, 2011

On The Easel.....

  • Well. here is the under painting--I want to work on it today but I feel not so very good--allergies I think---So feeling like this, I felt like i would go ahead & post, knowing when I feel better, I can go ahead & delete if I want--may be a little delirious --It has been so long since I have posted, I really don't remember exactly how I did it.  I have so much to do on this painting so realize it is going to go thru changes but the foundation is there-sigh!


3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful beginning, Char! It'll be beautiful, and in the meantime, rest and recuperate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teresa--head is clearing so did paint a little between Big Brother and supper till bedtime--som much to do --so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, do I ever understand how hard it is to get everything done... I remember a time in life when it didn't seem like that... what happened?

    ReplyDelete