Saturday, August 2, 2014

Class flowers

This is what I worked on in Adam Clagues' class--it is not finished yet --i have to change the background on the left and I want to work on the rose in the vase on the right and also the rose at the bottom on the far left---aargh--I have been up since 3:30 or so making the changes in my head.. Adam is a wonderful teacher and fabulous artist and I loved his wife who is a gifted artist in her own right. Lots of learning in this class.  I won't bore you with my traumas going to and fro to the class--It was a 3 day class & for the first 2 days I got lost.....we will see if I get lost today on the last day--I don't think I can take any more stress--lol
Anyway i will post another version of this  when I get it to completion--or not--it has been a struggle. Today, Saturday, I want to take a lot of pictures of all the set-ups they had for us. Sorry this is a little negative, but i am soooo tired! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment