Sunday, August 3, 2014

Bounty of Summer WIP

I had a chance to work on this today (8-3-14) I am not quite finished--I see things I want to fix, -this is on an extremely slick surface  --it is hard to work on--so I hope it will dry before I work on it again, as the paint seems to lift when I add more paint--This was fun for me because I got to do the set-up myself yesterday  in Adams class and he liked what I set up--that gave me so much confidence (we all need that conformation that we are going the right way.) I like the composition too--i liked how the shadows fell--they mad a great pattern. Hope you like it too. As I said. This needs more work --but not too much --you can see from my lay-in post, I did move things some what-I made some corrections in the placement. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment