Saturday, July 5, 2014

Summer Daisies & Peaches

the beginning:
Just the very first step --placement of shapes.  I love beginnings---how will it go? It's always a little scary but also exciting--not too many decisions have been made. I am thinking maybe  a shiny brass or a blue glass container, but that could change--we shall see. I'm thinking a med dark background. I like the composition  so far too! I'm exited. I like the orangey glow I have going.  hope it does not go down from here!!!! It's a cloudy Saturday-perfect day to paint!
                                                                                                       
                                                                                                           
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment