Friday, July 4, 2014

Bush with Lilacs

Here is the never-ending painting--I wanted to try one more time since we got this Friday off for the 4th.  shall we go back in time? I painted this 1st from a photo of another lilac bush--it was white lilacs and did not turn out to my liking---then i repainted it over from a photo of My lilac bush-(in my front yard) -i liked the composition better but the painting, I felt, was to tight, soooo I painted it again very loose--i even put it on fb (both times and thought it was done--
After living with it, I realized it was too, too loose and took it off of the blog and Facebook --Here is a version that I hope is neither too tight or too loose. I want to go to a different painting, so hopefully I can leave this one alone! Happy 4th of July everyone and may God bless our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment