Sunday, February 23, 2014

Silver and Apples 11x14

Finally! I got back to this. I added more colors to the apples. I realized they were too much one color. I darkened the table and added the apple at the bottom, I intentionally made it less detailed than the ones in the bowl. I think its a better composition with it and the leaves---kinda draws your eye around the painting. I'm calling this one done for now. Must live with it for a while, but I know I am close so I will probably post on fb too. Happy Painting my painting friends and Happy Sunday my non-painting friends! Lov you all


Here is the tweaked version  --you can look at both and see what I did. Thought that would be fun to see if you can find any changes. (I'm home today) (3/3/14) because of the snow we got over the week-end so I thought i would fix a few things that bugged me looking at it. May start a floral if i don't take a nap. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment