Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mothers Day Bouquet

This is the first time I have painted while looking at photo on my computer. Always before, I printed out the photo and painted from the photo--I suddenly realised I could do this (it takes me a long time to discover things), I could take the computer into my studio (spare bedroom or kitchen) and paint from it! What a concept! (I worry about myself) lol This has opened a whole new world for me--if i want to see something better, I can zoom in---I can look at alot of things --the world is at my reach. Now the next step when I finally do  paint faster, I am going  to paint from life!
I wanted to do this painting of flowers as just flowers without a vase--for a change.We will see how it comes out.
So, this is the initial lay-in (I know it's hard to see, but I wanted to show you from the beginning) and I like it so far--stay tuned for the next installment. Happy Painting!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you work and finish this... you have a wonderful start, methinks! :)

    ReplyDelete