Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bloomin Lilacs

I planted my lilac bush over 10 years ago--it had not bloomed till this year! A bloomin miracle! I, of course wanted to paint them, but I waited too long--when I went out to pick them, they were already turning brown :-(
I did, however, photographed them  while they were bloomed so I did have pics of them still on the bush. Sooooo, I kinda sorta made up this little painting, but it is with my lilacs in mind. As you can see, I have just started, the lilacs on the right, of course, are not done neither is the foreground--well actually nothing is near done, I just wanted to show you my start. Happy Painting everyone!                     Here it is 3 hours later--thought I would show you my painting with everything covered--I call this "the first pass--I will work on it tomorrow, I hope, and it is the part I like best--(I can hopefully zone in now that I have everything covered and find my mistakes and again hopefully put the icing on the cake--what I mean is I hope I can enhance it--sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn't, so cross your fingers for me! Come back and see the next installment--Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment