Monday, May 28, 2012

A Celebration of Light

I think I am finished (or almost) but first I want to tell you what happened last night--my computer got a virus (my first one) and I lost all my pictures on my hard drive. I also lost my everything on my favorites--aargh! I still had this blog and facebook. I think I am going to get a Mac.
Back to my painting--I am not thrilled with the colors in the photo--in person the painting looks much better. (I promise)The curtain, especially, is prettier in person. I took alot of liberties with this painting--I opened up the roses. I changed the curtains a little and but, hey! It's my painting! :-) I always change things to make it better, don't you? I loved the roses with the light shining thru the window--that is what caught my eye--I loved the little carnations sprinkled thru the bouquet--the buds.
Hope your Memorial day is fun and that you will remember all those who have gone before--and say a little prayer for our fallen soldiers and our soldiers who are in harms way. May God bless & protect them and May God bless America.


2 comments: