Saturday, December 7, 2013

Juniors' Tribute

I'm doing a commission for a good friend at work who also happens to be my boss. This is of his sweet little dog--his name is "Junior".
Sadly he lost this precious dog and he asked me to paint him.  Wow I know I have to do a good job-this means a lot to them--I want to do the best I can.
To tell you the truth, just blocking him in, I am falling in love with this little dog--Roger gave me a couple of pictures to paint from and I chose this one. As usual this is a rough block in, and I have a long way to go--but cross your fingers I can do a good job as this is an important painting.
He would love to have this for Christmas.  No pressure- lol
It is so cold here in Kansas this December and they are calling for snow tomorrow. Good time to stay home and paint and paint and paint! Stay warm and Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment