Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Learning soooo much watching videos from the Bright Light Fine Art and The Artists Guild---I joined and i am watching videos of Sherry McGraw, David Leffel and J. Kamin, Best money I have ever spent. They are all top artists-I am learning so much---I love how they put the highlights on in the beginning  ---I am going to try that--I love how they say painting is HARD--that is how I feel And they refine and refine and refine (I do that!) They use different brushes which i am going to try ---I want to try using my whole arm for strokes and I want to look at blocks of color---oh there is so much that they tell as they are painting--it is amazing to watch them paint!
Here is the link
http://brightlightfineart.com/art/artists-guild-library.html
I am excited ---can  u tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment