Saturday, March 17, 2012

PAINTING TODAY

I named this post "Painting today" to make myself to quit napping and go to my studio (extra bedroom) and paint--I want to paint on my commission, I got side tracked painting (or repainting) a painting that I was unhappy with--I think it is hard to get started sometimes in fear of making a mess--why is that? It is always fixable and it is not the end of life if you toss it in the trash! You can always start another--since I work with computers every day and sometimes wish I had the "undo" button--wouldn't that be great????
This morning, on the way to an appointment to get my nails done (love that) I drove by Metcalf South Shopping Center on 95th here in Kansas and there was an artist set up on the sidewalk painting some beautiful trees (I think) that have bloomed --I wanted to pull in so bad and see what she  was doing but since I was running late, I went on to my appointment--BUT I did go that way on the way home intending to stop and see what she was painting--but was too late-- :-(
-I think it rained some when I was getting my nails done so prob everything was gathered up and packed in the car. I would be so excited if that person was on face book and they post that painting--I am so curious.....
Well- off I go ----I will keep you posted-- Happy Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment