Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Angel Baby

Here is the latest change--it is now 7/29/12---i have tried and tried to get this to look more like my sweet granddaughter--I have put a closeup of this change--it does look a little like her and I hope I am finally finished--that took what? 1 or 2 years? oh, I guess you could say I don't give up! lol from here on down the conversation is from loooong ago! :-)


I have changed this so many times--I wish I could get a picture that looked more like the painting--It all started when I decided the background and her dress were not to my liking--i wanted to paint it looser. My daughter told me to go to another painting and leave this alone--lol--as i have changed this several times. I have never changed a painting as much as i have this--aargh
 You can see the earlier version in July or Aug on this blog.
Ok this may be the last change--if not it is going in the trash-brought the dress more in focus--it is now not so loose but also not as tight--and I changed the background--I may post again after it drys and is varnished. I'm exhausted. ... Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment