Saturday, December 1, 2018

Rose painting continued--3rd Liz Robbins on line class

I worked all day on this and redid everything. I oiled the dry painting like she shows us, but my stuff I used was old and had chunks in it . I scraped the chunks off and went ahead and brushed it on my painting.....It left a lot of lint-line stuff all over the painting. I wiped it off right away but it still had like dust particles all over it.  I tried to get  it off but didn't get all of it---sigh....anyway I used another oil--it didn't seem to let the paint flow--everything felt tacky. I just pushed myself to deal with it and repainted the whole painting. I feel it is not the worst painting I have ever done but certainly not the best.  This was very hard for me --the paint did not move for me as usual but this is the best I can do at this time. I do think it is better than my first try-I think I will post -oh well, Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment