Monday, May 29, 2017

The Survivors

Worked a little more on the vase and the two lower Peonies. I was going to work more today, but suddenly got sleepy when realizing that I have to go back to work tomorrow. Lol
I do want to work a little more on the vase and also the biggest front peony and also the one on the left on the top. I  am trying to vary my colors with warm and cool colors and also to vary the pinks--and I am trying not to have all the flowers look the same. So much to think about (I watch a lot of videos from the "Top" artists that I admire--they give us lots to think about to enhance our work.) And I do pray a lot, that definitely helps.
 My plans are to also work on the table-top and I am trying to decide if I want to change the background. I made a little more room for myself in the kitchen, and also went to a larger palette. This can only help.

Sorry I took such a crooked photo, I will try to do better next time.  I used to have a tool that I could straighten my photos, but it is gone from the  last updates on my phone and computer--I wish they would leave well enough alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment