Saturday, April 16, 2016

Class Flowers (revisited)



Here is another that I did in class a year or so ago (gosh it could of been 2 years ago- time flies) When I am in class, I leave my brain at the door and feel like I never painted before, so I am not usually happy with what I have done.
This one, I really hated--I drew it too far on the right. So I not only repainted the flowers, I added leaves and clutter on the floor. I also added a shadow behind to take up some space on the left. I still am not real happy, but this is all I could think to do.Howeer, i am going to lighten the lower left rose more thinking left to do! I have been reworking some paintings---I think it is good practice for me since I haven't painted for a long while. Now maybe I will start a new one unless I find some more that i need to "fix".

No comments:

Post a Comment