Monday, October 6, 2014

Pumpkin, Pots & Pansies

Pansies were taught the 1st day of Nancy Medinas' 3 day workshop. I simply could not paint that day, all I accomplished was the transparent lay in. So I brought my canvas home to finish---Today, Monday, is the first day  I had a chance to work on it.  So this is the first pass. I see things I need to change but the pansies went much better today. More later.....
I just noticed--the pumpkin that I loved should be short and squatty that is what I loved about it--guess when I have time to paint again, i am going to  fix that---I always see my mistakes later rather than sooner! lol  I can't wait to fix that huge white pansy--i made it smaller than I had it in the block-in already--but just did not go small enough.  ohhhh I am itching to paint! :-) I hope you enjoy my struggles, I feel better to get off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment